At Shire Mobility, we pride ourselves not only on the comprehensive nature of our services, but also the way in which they are delivered. We go out of our way to make finding the solution that is right for you as easy as possible.READ MORE
|We are proud to partner with some of the biggest names in mobility solutions to bring you an industry leading range of products at competitive prices. Shire Mobility stocks wheelchairs, scooters, stairlifts, and a variety of other mobility aids alongside specially designed furniture to enhance your independence.|
Aftercare & support
|We understand that one transaction cannot solve all your problems. That is why we are committed to providing thorough ongoing support to our customers. Our warranties and repairs service meet industry standards, and we try to make them as accessible as possible. That might mean home visits, or one-to-one consultations, but we do not consider this an ‘extra’ – our goal is to make you as independent as possible.|
- After 34 years of service, the Mobility Roadshow has come to an end. The event began in 1983, and became something of a regular event on many mobility company calendars. However, as times have changed and the industry has evolved, interest has declined.
- Healthcare provider Simplyhealth announced that it was closing up its operations this month, after facing the “almost impossible” task of generating enough turn over to stay in business.
- If you are a carer for an elderly or disabled family member, you may be well aware of the toll it can take on your personal life.
- The British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) has begun disciplinary action against Arise Mobility after a BBC exposé.
- The last decade has seen an unprecedented rise in the relevance of digital platforms, and the mobility industry is as affected by it as any other business.
- In June 2017, tragedy struck when Grenfell tower was destroyed in an inferno that killed many, and left many more wounded and homeless.